The MPGA Winter Board of Directors meeting will be held at Como Golf Course, 1431 N Lexington Pkwy, St Paul MN on Saturday February 7th at 10:00 am.
A number of items pertinent to all member clubs will be discussed at this meeting
- 2015 Championship dates and sites
- 16/20/24 Man Team Competition (divisions and draw for pairings)
- Senior 8-Man Team Competition (divisions and draw for pairings)
- Any changes to formats in match play team competition
- New items pertaining to the upcoming golf season
Presidents or representatives of MPGA Member Clubs are invited to this meeting and as a duly appointed representatives have a voice in the management of the MPGA.
There are approximately 80 member clubs
, that are
members of the MPGA.
The purpose of the MPGA is to promote interest in the
sport and to conserve the true spirit of the game of golf.
The MPGA hosts events and competitions that
appeal to golfers of all abilities and ages.
The MPGA also sponsors Match Play Team Competition for its member clubs.
If your club or course is interested in hosting a future MPGA championshp please submit a bid form
to the MPGA.
- Four-Ball is held in May
- Mid-Publinks/Net-Publinks Is held in June
- Senior Publinks is held in July
- Publinks is held in August
- Junior Publinks is held in July or August
- Match Play is held in late July or early August
- Combination is held in September
The MPGA would like to thank Golfsmith for sponsoring our proximity contest on our par 3's in 2014. The winners of the proxies are given gift certificates for use in any of the Golfsmith stores.
All golfers who played in MPGA Tournaments were entered in the proximity contest at NO additional cost.